Learn UX and develop a portfolio through self-led online training and projects
A low cost, high quality training course for self-motivated students looking for a career in User Experience or User Interface Design. It is in no way easier than other courses, it’s just more convenient.
Interaction Design knowledge is becoming necessary for more and more roles, but most training courses are very expensive. If you want to save some money, check out this syllabus.
- Quality online training from LinkedIn Learning’s library
- Get the skills you need to enter the UX job market
- Learning plans, study guides, homework assignments
- Create a digital portfolio with a series of projects
- Learn at your own pace, with a study group or alone
- Totally optional practical certification process
The only expense is a LinkedIn Learning subscription, which costs as little as $20/month. It’s available worldwide, and you might even already have free access through work, school or your local library!